Sunday, January 23, 2005

Old Memories.

As you can guess from the last entry, I didn't go to any of my classes for the rest of today. Instead, I went to visit Mum and Dad.
They're down in the Memorial Graveyard (talk about original names), in the west-south corner by the big birches.
It's a very nice, very peaceful place. I know it sounds stupid, but the wind always sounds like music when it blows through the birches, with the scent of the lilacs on it. Don't laugh, this was how it was since I was a kid.
I wonder what they would think of their daughter if they knew she was all grown up and well on her way to becoming a murderer.
Guess it's time to cancel that life insurance. Won't be needing it any time soon.
Julie came by tonight. She wanted to know why I wasn't in college again. I left the door shut and told her I was sick. She accepted my story pretty easily, probably because of how mad I was acting the night before when I was near-crazed with thirst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home