Wednesday, January 19, 2005

The Vampire Gourmet

Today I smacked this mosquito.
And as I looked at it, I wondered, "Hmmm. If I killed enough mosquitoes, might they give me a sufficient meal for a day?"
Naaah. Worst idea ever! First of all, how many mosquitoes would I have to kill? I'd probably go stark raving mad from the thirst! Let's not even go into all the other reasons for that being the worst idea ever for a bloodmeal.
Right now I'm thinking of things like, would blood that comes in one of those blood donor bags from the hospital be different from fresh blood?
Na, I'm not that evil. Let the hospitals keep their blood - they've got enough problems getting enough donors already. Me, I'll stick to fresh meals every night.
And, would it be possible to mix blood with other, er, spices? Like a way of keeping that terrible metallic taste at bay? Maybe some coriander could do wonders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home