Thursday, January 27, 2005

Incoming bat...

Great-Aunt Marshall is coming down tomorrow. Length of visit - indeterminate. I doubt it'll be long. We pretty much bore each other all the time.
I just hope she doesn't plan on sticking with me 24-7. How am I going to feed with her around? "Oh, hang on just a sec, Aunt Marsh, I'm just going to lure this sucker into a back alley and drink off some of his blood. Won't be long!"
I swear, though, Aunt Marsh is more of a vamp than I am. She's super-old with all this grey hair flying around her and lots of wrinkled skin hanging off her bones that makes her look very bat-like. She uses loads of lavender too - I get choked on lavender everytime I'm around her.
I went jogging tonight. I actually enjoy running now, especially at night. I think it's because I have so much more stamina these days.
Hmmm, with my superhuman powers I should think of trying out for the Olympics! I wonder if any champion athletes are vamps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home