Tuesday, February 01, 2005

So what's the password, Count Dracula?

Tonight I went back down to the club with the red door through which I saw that vampire go in. I just stood outside across the street staring at it but I didn't make any moves to go in. I think I'm a little scared to go in. I mean, what am I going to find in there? Just a normal club? A club full of vampires? If they're all vampires then what am I going to say or do? Is there going to be like some secret password or something that if you don't know they'll kill you, something like Tom Cruise in Eyes Wide Shut? And, honestly, I won't know the first thing about handling a conversation with them. Should we slaughter and drink the blood of a sacrifice first? I mean, except for Julian I have absolutely no experience with real vampires. And he was such an asshole. The least he could do was leave me some tips on vampire etiquette and the sort.
After a while I got sick of standing in cold and just went home. Maybe some sharp-eyed vampire would have spotted me hanging outside the place and followed me home and try to kill me but hopefully we'll have a chat instead. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home