Sunday, February 26, 2006

No news is pretty much indifferent news.

All right, I know what you're thinking, the fact is that I haven't been updating any news for quite a while. Well, I have no news. Basically, what I have been doing is working, drinking, sleeping, working, drinking, sleeping. That's it, folks. And the occasional beers n hash. Pot is so much better when you're a vampire. Solz is wondering why I'm constantly nicking so much of his supplies these days and he's not very happy with it either. Michael and I haven't seen each other in like, forever, even though we're in the same college, because he's so busy with this big economics project of his.
Why on earth am I in college? The amount of work they pile on you is so heavy, it should be illegal.
And on top of that, I have to deal with Kristy Helleughes as well. Man, that bich pisses me off.
So, right, like the last I mentioned, Kristy and I were working on a project together. Man, she was one hell of a nasty bitch to work with. She practically bites my head off at every suggestion I make, is completely uncooperative and doesn't do shit. And this is coming from yours truly, a major slacker of the most majorly slacker-ish kind.
Well, we finally decided to split up the work between the two of us and go our own ways, researching and working on our own bits. That suited me way fine, I'm telling you, the less time I spent with her, the better. But I still had to see her in class and talk to her every now and then to make sure our parts matched up. That was a major bitch.
Well, it's going to be over soon anyway. We just have the drafts due this week, and the final project the next week or so. I can see us rolling on our way to a big F right now. I haven't even done much of mine yet, so I have to be on my way to the library with Julie. She's got a major report for her business class due soon too and she's done shit nothing of it. We'll be doing our best to work, but knowing us, we'd be doing shit nothing, haha. But we gotta, our drafts are due the next day.
It's going to be a full moon tonight. Plenty of light for hunting. I would like a good meal for once; I've been so busy that I just run out and drink from just about anyone who comes along. I have no time to be picky. Sometimes, getting a meal as a vampire is so much more difficult than having to cook an ordinary meal. We actually have to get off our asses and out the door to hunt for our food. No Insta-Noodles for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home