Monday, December 19, 2005

A vampire's work is never done.

Even though I'm a vampire, I still have to attend classes and do shitloads of homework and complete projects with a half-crazed girl who seems to hate me for no reason at all.
In other news, I've got two presentations to complete, three essays, and one heavy-duty report due in the next couple of weeks. Not to mention the fact that I have to meet up with Kristy tomorrow afternoon and spend hours in the library with her researching and stuff. Grrr-eat.
Actually, I'm pretty glad that she didn't like, make me come over to her house or something. Not after all those rumors about what hapened to Bryce Johnson. Matter of fact, she was pretty insistent on meeting in the library.
"Where do you wanna work on this? Do you wanna come over to my place?" I had offered kind of half-heartedly.
She narrows her eyes at me. "No way," she says in a kind of snarl-ish way. "We'll meet in the library."
"Ooo-kay," I say, spreading my heads. "No problem there."
Jeez. Talk about biting your head off.
Right, enough chitchat. Must get to work on those aforementioned three essays. AND complete the slides for Wednesday's presentation! A vampire's work is never done. Especially when said vampire is in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home