Thursday, November 10, 2005

Freak me out, why don't you just try?

Kristy Helleughes is still weirding the shit out of me.
Today, I was racing out of class when I bumped into her in the waaay crowded hallway. She immediately stepped away from me, as if I had some kind of fatal and contagious disease, and - this is the weird bit - I could have sworn she nearly bared her teeth at me. Like a dog. At least, that was the impression I got. It happened really fast and for a moment, I thought I was staring at a real dog. Like, some rabid, mad, scary, fierce dog. And at that moment, I als had the urge to open my mouth and bare my fangs at her. (And Lord knows, that would create quite a scene in the hallway). But i restrained myself and in the next moment she was gone, had turned away and allowed the crowd to swallow her up. I was left with that tingling sensation in my teeth that happens everytime I get thirsty or want to bare my fangs, and with the smell of dog.
Jeez, someone get that girl some deodorant and a bottle of Chanel perfume. Does she live with a hundred dogs or what? Everytime she shows up in Euro History, she smells of wild feral dogs. Last week, I thought I smelt something like a dead mouse on her as well. It just makes it harder to concentrate on class - not that Prof Higmy makes it any easier, the way he just drones on and on. I'm glad that's the only cass we have together, because I don't know why, that girl just does not like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home