Monday, June 06, 2005

Me vampire You human

Last night Paul and I had such a bad time finding people to drink from. It was raining and everyone was indoors and we're both picky eaters. We were lucky to find this couple - they were drunk and dancing in the rain and thinking they were so funny. We swooped down on them and their laughter stopped. At the end of it they didn't think it was so funny but they don't remember anything anyway. And now I know how red wine in blood tastes like. Paul insists it was semillon they were drinking but I know better.
Tonight Michael and I are heading out on a double date with Julie and Paul. Paul and I have agreed to meet up at six and go on a quick feed before the two of us rushes home to get ready and meet up again later with Michael and Julie. Sometimes I feel bad, keeping such a big secret from both Michael and Julie. I wonder if Paul feels the same?
Isn't it ironic, vampires and humans double dating? CBS should do a documentary on us or something. Maybe our own TV show. I should start writing a script. They'd ask me where I got my fabulous ideas from and I'll just laugh and say "Oh, I have no imagination, so I don't know." And then - if they were cute - I'd bite them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home