Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Vampires on Dinner Dates.

The window is fixed. At last. I can sleep in a warm room again.
Tonight I was running up the steps to my apartment after having just fed when I come to a sudden screeching halt because Michael is waiting outside my door for me, having come to "surprise" me and take me out for dinner. I nearly had a heart attack and just prayed that I didn't have any blood stains on my lips or teeth.
And the sad thing was that it was all unbelievably sweet and I would have been SO happy to have a guy come by and surprise me with a dinner date BUT I had just fed and I sure didn't feel like having something to eat then. I honestly did try to eat but after a point I just couldn't eat anymore and left quite a bit on my plate. I'm just hoping I didn't hurt Michael's feelings, he was pretty concerned that I wasn't feeling hungry. I thought of telling him that I wasn't feeling well but that would have been completely ridiculous - I look like I'm at the peak of my health after I've just fed. He would have known it was a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home