Monday, November 14, 2005

Mad Vampire Chick - the Movie.

Gad, I still can't believe that I have do a project with Kristy Helleughes. Even Solz and Julie sympathize with me on this one. Paul is no help, he says: "you're a vampire, you can take on any weird old crazy bitch." Paul just hasn't seen Kristy yet.
But it makes me think: yeah, I'm super strong and I'll never have another bad hair day or a pimple now and for petesakes, I'll never even die, but nevertheless inside I still don't feel very Lestat-ish, you know, all cool and confident and all. Inside, I still feel like the same old Agatha and all. I mean, I have my Lestat days, and they do happen more often than usual now but otherwise, I'm more Angel-from-Buffy-with-his-insecurities than Lestat-I'm-so-cool-I'm-like-Johnny-Depp-type.
Speaking of Angel and Buffy and Lestat, you know what? Ever since I turned, I've been really interested in vampire stuff - like novels and movies and all that shit. Anne Rice and L.J. Smith and Bram Stoker and all. Most of the movies are pure crap. Some of the books are all right. Most of the time, I sit there and go "You're wrong! Fuck, you're SO wrong about THAT!" or "Oo-kay, you're kind of right about that." Paul came over the other day after a feeding (we drank off a couple of security guards and I swear I could have tasted the raspberry Dunkin donuts they were nibbling on right before we took 'em down) we sat down to watch Van Helsing. We barely made it through half the movie, we were laughing so hard we had to hit the pause button ten times. Jeez, I'm so glad real vampires aren't like that. If I turned out to be like that, I would have thrown myself on a stake double-fast.
Cripes, I've got a Euro History lecture tomorrow. I'll have to face up with Kristy and sort out the project details with her and all. Gaaah. She'd better not go all psycho on me as she supposedly did on Bryce Johnson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home