Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Vampire club a`la Anne Rice? Not a chance.

I know I haven't written much about my new undead life lately but that's because I've been too busy living it. Hahaha - get it?
Sour sigh. Even when you're undead, no one laughs at your stupid jokes.
Anyway, guess what! I went back to the Red Door club. And, boy, I was so nervous about it, like, what do I wear for the occasion? Should I go all slinky and black leather like Trinity in Matrix? Or with those two Princess Leia buns and a spiffy fur jacket like that chick who snucked into the vampire club in The Queen of the Damned? What if they all laugh at me? A laughingstock in the vampire world.
So anyway, I just put on this hot black dress that Julie once gave me and just put my coat over that so if everyone was like really casual or whatever and that goth vampire was just a crazed vamp, I wouldn't stand out.
And then I set off, hi ho, to the vampire club!
And I just opened the door and stepped in and I didn't get fried or whatever. I doubt if anyone even noticed I entered - the place was so full of smoke, not cigarette smoke, but that cold sweet smoke that you get when you smoke shisha.
It was a pretty cool club. But guess what? No vampires! Like, most of the people I saw there were probably humans. There were one or two vampires, but I was pretty shy to go up and talk to them, like, "Hi, I just noticed that you guys were like the only vampires in the club! I'm a vampire too! Can I join your table?" Didn't work in high school. Wouldn't work here.
All in all, it was a cool club, but a pretty ordinary club. A little disappointing. I guess things in real life are never like they are in the movies.
Anyway, I got tired of hanging around by myself in the club and left like, in fifteen. I should get Solz and Julie to come down with me here sometime though. It really is a pretty cool club. And the Jukez and Storm are getting so boring. We need a new place to get drunk at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home