Monday, May 23, 2005

This Week

So Michael and I pretty much hung out the entire weekend. Julie and Solz have met him and they've given him their stamp of approval! I introduced them when I brought Michael over to Vargrave Club this Saturday. Solz did a great set. Girls are throwing themselves at him, guys are buying him drinks and talking turntable stuff to him. He's getting weed for free. We're stealing weed from him. Et cetera, et cetera.
It's freezing at night because of the stupid window I broke last week. I've called the super up to complain at least three times but he says the handyman is "busy". How busy can he be? How long can it take to fix pipes and windows? Grrr. I've tried taping it up with masking tape but the wind still drifts in. And it's not funny when the temp gets real low in the middle of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home