Monday, May 16, 2005

Update on the Love Life of a Vampire

A while back I was talking about how guys are way more interested in me now that I've become a vampire. (Not that they know I'm a vampire, of course, if they did, they'd probably take to the hills). Anyway, since then I've gotten waaay more guys asking me out then when I was a human, which is so great. My love life as a human permanently sucked. Julie says it's because I always seem so aloof but honestly, I don't see how that's changed since I've became a vampire. My theory is just that guys are plain materialistic and go for looks, not personality.
But that doesn't mean I'm not going to go out with any of the hot guys that have just become interested in me.
*Ahem*
Anyway, my Love Life as a Vampire has been relatively stagnant up till now, even with all the extra attention. I mean, first I've been way too busy getting to grips with my undead life...there were a couple of guys that I met in the clubs but I never bothered exchanging my number with them, and then Peter came along, and then after that Paul came along and had me all worried about Julie... and basically all this shit has just had me too preoccupied to notice guys...
But suddenly that's all changed today with Michael!
"Who's Michael?" you might say.
He's this hot guy that I met today at college. He studies Economics and has the bluest eyes ever and works at the library and was helping me photocopy and laminate stuff and we just had this great conversation. We both like Veruca Salt and The Lemonheads and Breaking Benjamin and The Velvet Revolver and candied apples and hate butterscotch. He mentioned that a girl like me probably had lots of boyfriends and I was about to laugh my head off when I caught myself in time and tried to look nonchalant and said "Well, no, not at the moment."
And he asked me out!
And of course I said yes...what do you think I am...stupid?
We're going out tomorrow night...he knows this pasta restaurant that he claims is totally great and after that to this little coffeehouse where there's this band, the Veur, playing. Veur's a band from our college, it's made up of students from our French course and they write their own songs. The words are pretty poetic and they're probably going to make it big pretty soon.
I can't wait for tomorrow night! I called up Solz and Julie and they're totally excited for me. I'm totally excited! This is like, for the first time, finally, a real proper date with a real proper guy.
Too bad I'm not a real proper girl. I gotta rush home early so I can head out somewhere and feed before Michael picks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home