Monday, March 14, 2005

Fangs and Kisses

So it's been crazy...Peter and I have been just flitting around town most nights...he has a job packing groceries in the day...and we just have fun all the time. Most of the time we just walk the streets and talk. I think both of us feel good just having someone...like each other...to be with. I asked him if he's ever talked to other vampires and he said he never speaks with them, even when he sees them.
"So why did you talk to me?" I demanded.
He paused. "I don't know," he said. "Usually I'd just walk away. But...this time..." he stopped again. "I honestly don't know."
And by then, both of us were blushing! Can you believe it? And we just sat there on the rooftop of the National Bank in silence until I sneaked a peek at him. And caught him peeking back at me! And then...and then...we kissed.
And he was a good kisser. And you know what? Fangs don't get in the way of kissing, in fact, they make it, ahem, better.
*clears throat*
Anyway, I haven't let him meet Solz and Julie. I don't know why. I feel like this need to keep the two halves of my life separate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home