Sunday, May 01, 2005

I don't believe this!

Julie's new hot boyfriend is a vampire!
And yes, he is as hot as she said he was, and very rugged and poetic and everything with the to-die-for green eyes and a sexy soul patch. In fact I'd be pretty damn jealous myself if he didn't turn out to be a...VAMPIRE!!!
When you don't think they exist, they're nowhere to be seen. Suddenly you become one of them and they're everywhere. Bah!
Solz and I met him on Friday night at Storm, as planned, and the moment she whipped him out I started choking on my Bombay Sapphire. Needless to say, he knows I'm one as well. That homing pigeon instinct of ours or whatever. I didn't know what to say! What should I say to Julie? I have to warn her! But how? What do I say: "Oh, hey, Julie, I don't think you should go out with that hot guy of yours cuz he's a vampire and might just suck you dry. How do I know this? Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm a vampire too? It just happened recently so don't get mad that I haven't told you, okay?"
Jeez.
Anyway, he cornered me while Solz and Julie were off getting more drinks for us and asked me what I was going to do. I demanded to know what he was planning to do with Julie of course. Was he going to drink her? Or turn her into one of us? I don't know if I want her to become one of us. I mean, it's all cool and great and wouldn't it be unbelievable if Julie was one too....but, oh, becoming a vampire is such a fucked up thing, do I really want my best friend to have that kind of fate as well? But if she wants to be, who am I to say no? But how do we know if she wants to become one of us when she doesn't even know we exist?
I'm digressing.
Anyway, Paul - that's his name - swears that he never intends to drink from Julie or to hurt her in any way. He also says that he just wants to go out with her, like a normal boy-girl relationship. I don't know what to believe. Should I tell him to stay away from her? But she has never looked so happy. Gawd, I'm so confused. I just told him that he better treat her well or he'll have to answer to me.
The thing is he doesn't seem like such a bad guy either. Does he really mean well? Or is he just good at manipulating? I don't know! What should I do? Aaaargh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home